Re: TB Photo: Clump of RECKLESS IN DENIM / Linda's pics

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: Clump of RECKLESS IN DENIM / Linda's pics
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:34:31 -0700

Those 2 photos are a couple of really nice garden and clump shots!! It's good to see and know which irises grow and do well in your area. I think it's an important step for hybridizers to know and keep track of what grows well in other climates. This way when we make crosses, those crosses, could easily result in irises which may grow and perform better across the continent.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.