Re: HYB:seedlings:variegata-2nd set
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB:seedlings:variegata-2nd set
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 07:56:14 -0400

Thanks to Tim, Griff & Chuck for the comments.  There's a good chance I will introduce the variegata that reblooms in Oct.  It will have to hold up through the new planting.  It was a bright spot at the bottom of the garden, visible from the back window.   Pod parent is 'Enjoy the Party'.  Strong seedlings and rebloom in the first generation.  Fertile both ways and will add variety (and surprises) to a new direction.

Have seven crosses in the quest for a red rebloomer.  Still working on it.

Thanks again,

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6