Re: HYB:seedlings:variegatas:3rd set
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB:seedlings:variegatas:3rd set
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:34:52 -0500

Lovely, Betty!

El

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:11 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB:seedlings:variegatas:3rd set

The top seedling is Scottish Rebel X 1701-08re.  One of my favorites.  (Last years picture.  The ones I took this year show a darker fall but the focus was terrible. )

The pollen parent is 2136-03re (oct)  (same as pod parent in the first one)

There are two additional crosses that I will fold into these:  (total of five crosses)

Pure As Gold x Idol  (seed in garden)

Arabian Story x Renown  (only 13 seed)

Clearly 2136-03Re is not the end product!

Thanks for looking!  Any and all comments are accepted and appreciated.

All crosses have some chance of producing rebloomers.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6