Re: HYB photos of all my seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB photos of all my seedlings
  • From: Bill Chaney <billchaney@ymail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 23:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

Loic,

Thanks for posting the seedling photos. It is very informative to see the results of all your work.  Here are the crosses I found most interesting on first run thru:

104, 112, 119, 272, 290, 296, and 352.  D119b is probably my favorite.  Is it MTB height? Branching?

Thanks for sharing all your work,
Bill