Re: AIS: Passports
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AIS: Passports
  • From: Linda Hylton <elh3946@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:30:01 -0700

On 7/12/2010 7:24 AM, John I Jones wrote:
> If you are planning to go to the Spring convention next year in
> British Columbia, and you don't have a passport (which you will need)
> today is the last day to apply before the cost of a passport jumps
> significantly.

Or, if you live in a state that offers Enhanced Driver's Licenses...and
you have one...it can be used in lieu of a Passport. Currently, only
Michigan, New York, Washington State, and Vermont offer EDL's.

Or, if the only place you will ever go is Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, or
the Caribbean...and you only go by boat or car (no flying)...you can get
the less expensive Passport Card.

Linda Hylton
http://earl-linda.blogspot.com/