Re: Re: Private - Photo Use Guidelines
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Private - Photo Use Guidelines
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:57:16 -0500

There surely are enough photos of irises out there that in cases where
people don't want their photos used that we don't have to get into
exclusions from copyright provisions just to use that particular photo.
Just find another photo from someone who will give permission. Maybe a bit
more time consuming but a lot more considerate.