Glen Corlew registrations
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Most of you probably know that we have been loosing Iris hybridizers this year. Glen Corlew is one of the latest. I have been working on lots of hybridizers for the Iris Encyclopedia but it occurred to me that perhaps I should do Glenn's now. I counted him as a friend and it troubles me that I have been able to find very few images of his Irises. For each hybridizer on the wiki I list their introductions with links to the page describing the Iris and showing up to twenty pictures. So far I have had to create a new page for each of his Irises and i would like to populate them with images. If any of you can help here are the pages I have created so far;

ACCLAMATION. TB, 1980. AFFECTION. TB, 1969. AFFIRMATION  TB, 1992. AMOUR. TB,. Corlew 1985. BALLET. TB, 1982. BELISINADO SPU, 1989. BETHANY. BB, 1976. BIRTHDAY SONG. TB, Corlew 1977. BLUSH OF YOUTH  TB, 1997. CANDELERO. TB, 1984. CANDY SHOP TB, 1970. CANONERO TB, 1973. CAROLANDS. TB, 1965. CARONDELET TB, 1972. CHANGE ARTIST  BB, 1986.

Since I type with one finger and am constantly destracted work is very slow but I am determined to do this and would be delighted for anyone to send pictures to me or put them on the wiki pages yourself. Lets create a fitting memorial for a very nice gentleman.