Re: RE: Blank Emails
  • Subject: Re: RE: Blank Emails
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:27:44 -0700

Robert (and anyone else)

You can always check the archives at YahooGroups to see if you are missing any messages.

The address for the archives with pictures at our archive at hort.net is in my signature.

I checked the archives and there are no messages from July 23 until today. So unless there was some problem at Yahoo, I guess people were just busy.