Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:50:24 -0400

Plant them all.  About 40 seeds per 10" pot. Leave pots outside, be sure they never dry out. Them line out the strongest  seedlings until you have no room. then  keep rest of seedlings in pots.  Then plant out  best survivors of this group.

Don't bother with burrito method. That will only give you the ones that can germinate first.

Chuck Chapman