Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:54:49 -0400

If I was doing this sort of cross I would recommend this many seeds.

But I establish trait in one parent before  looking at such long odds. That is cross seedling with something that already has /shows trait.  Take several generations, with fewer seeds. Look for secondary  goals along the way. ie: establishing orange or tangerine genetics.

Chuck Chapman