Re: AWARDS 2011
  • Subject: Re: AWARDS 2011
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:13:04 -0700

Sending you a copy of Speeding Star.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:45 AM, Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com> wrote:

Need Images!! I have put the 2011 awards on the Iris encyclopedia, go to awards 2011, but I do not have images of the Spuria Speeding Star and the PCN Star Of Wonder. I would love to have multiple images of all award winners. But I hate having known for some. Can anyone help?

Janet Smith
AIS Slides
Photo Contest
Photo Coordinator