Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: how many should I plant?
  • From: robert sutton <20060sutton@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:36:09 -0700

I have to agree with Charles. I have been making crosses on 3 occasions, nothing major. This past year I went overboard, and this spring had 472 sprouted seedlings. What should I do? Well I potted all of them in 16 oz plastic drinking glasses. I was forced to look for space to plant them. Hopefully I will find time and space for them. Who knows what I might find in them? That is the big question.