Re: MTB: MOVE OVER
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Here is the checklist description of Move Over, which doesn't
match your picture at all:

MOVE OVER (W. Terry Varner, R. 1995) Sdlg. Q-356. MTB, 20" (51 cm), L
Blue purple self; beards white. Velvet Bouquet X N-318 blue self: (Blue
Twinkle x J-311 light blue: (MLD 0-144 light blue x Velvet Bouquet)).
Ohio Gardens 1995.

I'm betting your iris is a mis-named Loreley also...

Jean
SF bay area, zone 9

On 7/18/2011 1:59 PM, Donald Eaves wrote:
>   '95 intro by Varner.  I think not the same as the NOID Adam posted, but I
>   really couldnt' be sure just from looking at the photos.  In my own photos
>   of this one, the standard markings were variable and the bloom form was as
>   well.
>
>   Donald Eaves
>   donald@txol.net
>   Texas zone 7b (now a dead zone), USA