Re: MTB: MOVE OVER
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: MTB: MOVE OVER
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:28:21 -0000

Thanks Jean,

I expect you are correct. I posted this photo back in May '04 when it was a new acquisition for me and no one suggested it might not be correct then. But when I saw Adam's photo I instantly thought of it. In later years I've usually been more diligent about checking what I see against the descriptions in the R&I's, but that was too long ago. So it was just stuck there. It hasn't done well the last several years and I'm sure this year will finish it off. It's nice to have the memory corrected and I won't have to make a new label.

Donald Eaves