REB: 05-170ARE blooming now
  • Subject: REB: 05-170ARE blooming now
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 23:18:28 -0400

I posted a closeup of this one on 10-14-08.
Chuck Bunnell tells me it bloomed this week in his
guest garden.  I'm probably happier not seeing it
in this heat.
05-170ARE: (Come What May x Harvest Of Memories)
X Genteel.
Photo of spring bloom after the storm at the Bunnell garden.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 - stalks on Precious Little Pink
and Purple Reprise

JPEG image