AM and HM Awards
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: AM and HM Awards
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@insightbb.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 20:34:19 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Pray tell, can someone tell me how to get to the last list showing AM and HM awards?  I found the ballot for this year, but not previous lists.  All of a sudden, it has gotten much harder for me to find things on the AIS website.  Maybe it's old age creeping up on me or that I was just so used to the "old" home site????  Lol

Jean

JPEG image