Re: offlist: order
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: offlist: order
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:45:57 -0700

Hi Adam,
I missed your email, my apologies, i have been swamped with emails and stuff to do for the move.  Just read it and that is fine to ship together.  we are running out of everything!! i think people think this is their last chance to order from us!? whats left of Top Shot looks small to me, if it is I would prefer not to send it but will dig a couple of the bigger looking ones Monday and let you know for sure.  for 20 newer iris $100 dollars is fine, i will send extras too.  hope that works for you.
best regards and sorry about the poor email response.
Mike