Re: NOID historic - help with ID

Peggy, if you want I could post in the forum of the group I link to below. You have to be a society member to use that forum. I would need your permission to use your photos. One note, those shades of rose, "red", etc are very hard to capture accurately, which greatly complicates getting a highly reliable ID from photos. It looks to be an iris from the late 20's - 30's and there were quite a few in that color range. They were struggling hard to get better reds. A hard task, we've only started getting close to true reds in recent times.
You can also check out the Photo Gallery area here:
Check out Indian Chief. It is by far the most common of the contenders found these days.

Asheville NC z6