Re: bug I.D. please

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

> Shauna wrote:
> Hi all!
> Here's a bug that's bugging me.
> Anyone know what it is? Good? Bad? definitely ugly...

It looks like the little SOBs that left some of my daylilies looking
like they had been hit with a weed-whacker. They didn't seem overly
interested in irises.

As I remember, something as mild as Sevin was able to bring them under

Gerry in Los Angeles, who tries to avoid poisons but....

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.