Re: bug I.D. please

From: IrisDnD@aol.com

Shuana,
  Take your picture to the store where you get your garden chemicals. Ortho
usually has a book in the department that shows bugs , fungus' , etc. And
tells what it is and what to use on it.
  I agree with Harold it is rather exotic looking, pretty coloring" like a
black widow" oops!~Diane

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.