[PHOTO] Re: Going My Way? | Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:37:45" />

[PHOTO] Re: Going My Way?

I think you have true name. I include my photo and you can compare. Stepping
Out have some other appearance though not experienced folk find no
differences. Don't pay attention to some incorrect color which is to dark.
It was still evening.
Edmundas Kondratas
SSI, BIS member
Kaunas, Lithuania, zone 5