[PHOTO] SA BC Luminata SDB | Sun, 4 Jun 2000 00:18:45" />

[PHOTO] SA BC Luminata SDB

Hi Everyone,

I had to send this pic to the list. This is one of the
odd SDB seedlings that bloomed for me this year. It's
a strange little thing from Darts X Troubadour's Song.
It's a luminata with horns and broken color. And to
top it off, the standards sit wide open, giving the
bloom the appearance of being flat. I kinda like
it....

Sterling