Re: Re: SA BC Luminata SDB

--- Jan Clark <janclarx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I kinda like it too Sterling. If it wasn't for the
> beards, it looks rather
> like a PCI, with the open standards. Very nice.
> Cheers, Jan

Hi Jan,

Yes, I agree with you. Another of the listers said the
same thing. In fact, when I was cataloging my pics, I
thought it was a PCI. I think it's kinda wierd but I
am going to keep it and see if I can get another
generation out of it. So far, it's proving to be pod
and pollen sterile.

Sterling