Re: Keppel's - Sharpshooter

>    Sharpshooter I'm not when taking this  picture.  Photo taken in
>Keppel's garden, 75 degrees and sunshine.     Merle & Linda Roberts
>Grand Coulee,  WA

I think you did a rootin' tootin' job of sharp shootin'.  That's a fabulous
photo.  I really like the colors in this iris.  I've never seen anything
quite like it.  I'll have to add that to my wish list.  It's a knock out.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,
overwrites, and viruses with @Backup.
Try @Backup it's easy, it's safe, and it's FREE!
Click here to receive 300 MyPoints just for trying @Backup.