[PHOTO] Re: Last group of pics of TBIS Tour | Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:00:37" />

[PHOTO] Re: Last group of pics of TBIS Tour

Just so you all know, my wifes name is Connie.  thanks for the picture
Sterling
Unfortunately the picture I attached does not do the flower justice.  One
from Schreiner's seedling beds, great color.  Great flower in person, 11
buds on perfectly spaced branches.

Mike

> First pic is of Mid America Iris Gardens. Second is of
> Mike and his wife (oops, sorry Mike, I forgot her
> name

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4935/0/_/503733/_/960487229/

JPEG image