Re: Last group of pics of TBIS Tour

Hi Linda,
Thank you for the compliments!  Always nice to meet a fellow Cheesehead! :-)
That mud was something else, wasn't it?  I grew an inch with each step.  I
am using a digital at the moment, Olympus C2500L.  Saves on film.  For the
film stuff I literally take thousands of pictures every April and at least 5
different shots of one flower, unless it is a seedling. With that kind of
volume it's pretty easy to get at least a couple of good pictures.  Regular
old Kodak Gold 200 film, an old Nikon SLR with a macro, not much to write
home about.  The digital has been wonderful, if the picture doesn't turn out
nice I just erase it and try again.  You are right, the faded edges are done
in Photo Shop.  Once again it was really nice to meet you too, nice to put a
name to a face.