Re: Schreiner Purple and Black

> Mike Sutton wrote:
> Really liked the form on this one.  Schreiner dark bi-color/bi-tone.
> Very ruffled, well budded.  Very wide, large flowers.

It's sure a beauty, but the standards seem a bit short for my taste.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 Ass't RVP, JT Chair
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

beMANY! has a new way to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on
saving more each month: Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!