[PHOTO] TB: BEARDED WONDER--great space age | Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:07:41" />

[PHOTO] TB: BEARDED WONDER--great space age

This is Bearded Wonder that put up a wonderful perfectly branched stalk on a
first year plant.  Every flower had these big frilly flounced spoons? very
consistently.  I usually do not see such consistent appendages.  Smells great
too.  I was wearing out a path in the grass going to see this one so much.
Hybridizer is Evelyn Robarts and introduced in 1997.  May be available
through Hal Stahly (where this one came from)  I LOVE IT.

Linda Doffek
West Bend WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society VP

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.

JPEG image