[PHOTO] Introduction | Sat, 10 Jun 2000 13:44:00" />

[PHOTO] Introduction

Attached is a photo of WILD WEST WIND, which I am introducing by offering it
for sale on this list.  Sales were higher than expected on the two
introductions I advertised in the AIS Bulletin, and I am not going to have
enough of either to send as "extras", so I am doing this rush introduction on
WILD WEST WIND, which I had planned to introduce in '01.

WILD WEST WIND (Rustler X Harvest King)  Seedling 92RuHK-4.  34"  Mid season.
 Ruffled.  Up to 12 buds.  2 EC's:  1998 and 2000.  Extremely limited
quantities for sale.  $50.

Go to Expedia.com to win airfare to Vegas for you and 20 friends,
$15,000 and a suite at Bellagio for New Year's. Or win 2 roundtrip
tickets anywhere in the U.S. given away daily. Click here for a chance win.

JPEG image