intro help??

I could use some of your all expert opinions.  I have considered this one for a while now and still haven't come to a conclusion.  This an IB, very vigorous, reblooms, is fertile both ways and is somewhat pleasing to look at.  The problem is the terminal bud, it can be single buded about 50% of the time leaving the stalk with only 4 buds.  I have thought about introducing it and letting everyone know of it's potential shortcomings.  It is kicking out some really nice SDBs and BBs when crossed up to TBS and Down to SDBs.  What do you all think?  Should we or shouldn't we? here is the address for the picture: http://www.suttoniris.com/mipli.gif
Thanks
Mike