Re: intro help??

Mike,

I can certainly forgive this iris if it sometimes is a little short on buds.
I think the pattern and colors are unique and it should be a fine candidate
for introduction if all other factors, as you stated, are good.  This would
be a difficult iris to mistake with any other IB.  That's what I like!  I
give it the thumbs up!

Linda Doffek
West Bend WI    Zone 5
Member AIS, MIS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society VP

BeMANY, where eGroups members SAVE on long distance.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4121/0/_/503733/_/960934970/