Re: intro help??

The colors of the iris is really unique and looks like
something new in plics. If it grows well, reblooms,
and is fertile both ways, Sounds to me like it's
variable bud count is it's only drawback (aside from
not being SA). I say introduce it and let people know
the good and the bad. Maybe since it's fertile, you
could introduce it as a breeder?

--- Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:
> I could use some of your all expert opinions.  I
> have considered this one for a while now and still
> haven't come to a conclusion.  This an IB, very
> vigorous, reblooms, is fertile both ways and is
> somewhat pleasing to look at.  The problem is the
> terminal bud, it can be single buded about 50% of
> the time leaving the stalk with only 4 buds.  I have
> thought about introducing it and letting everyone
> know of it's potential shortcomings.  It is kicking
> out some really nice SDBs and BBs when crossed up to
> TBS and Down to SDBs.  What do you all think?
> Should we or shouldn't we? here is the address for
> the picture: http://www.suttoniris.com/mipli.gif
> Thanks
> Mike

Do You Yahoo!?