[PHOTO] Species:Setosa(WestCoast) | Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:07:19" />

[PHOTO] Species:Setosa(WestCoast)

My species I. Setosas grown from SIGNA Seed Exchange seed have
started to bloom several days ago. This is a near white flower
from west coast (of N. America) seed. To give an idea of the time
of bloom, my IB's are in full bloom, TB's are beginning to bloom.

Dan Mason   zone 3, NW Ontario

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com:

Binary data