Re: Sandy & Maureen judging

Mr. Sandy wrote in a privet e-mail:

>To the best of my knowledge, everyone with the exception of yourself saw
an ascii file when they attempted to view the image.

Could you forward the software you used to I-P svp?  Lots of curious
people are wondering what they are doing wrong.

Regards,

Sandy<

I looked at it on Mallorn web site. There was a     S    that I clicked on.
It opened with Corel photoshop  1.0   a program that came with my printer.
I am set up to view iris-photos on the web. None come through my e-mail
program.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet,com

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5534/0/_/503733/_/961470069/