Re: New Pond

Cindy,
	Very nice, and it just so happens that I have a spot
here at the house just begging to be dug out and
turned into a pond/bog!!  Don't suppose you would like
to come down here and help???? <VBG>

--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown

Get 6 months of FREE* MSN Internet access!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5725/0/_/503733/_/961726224/