Re: Zandria with horns

Nice picture Sterling, I have noticed those proto horns on Zandria here too.
In fact George and I have been crossing it to different bi-tone SAs here.
Getting really colorful results.  Can't tell if there is SA in the back
ground...I only went back to the 70s...feeling kind of lazy. :-o  There
might be some on the Fancy Tales side because the registration just says
several generation of seedlings back to Whole Cloth.  Anyway, it is putting
out some nice bi-tone SAs.
Sorry to be of so little help.  :-(
Mike
Porterville, CA USA