Re: Iris tridentata (zoom)

>Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@egroups.com
>WOW - what an excellent photographer.

Thanks!  Really I don't do anything but point and click.  My camera does
all the rest.  That flower only lasted about 36 hours before shrivelling
up.  I guess it's too hot & sunny for them to last much longer.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Get 6 months of FREE* MSN Internet access!