[PHOTO] HIST: SPARTAN | Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:32:54" />

This older TB stands up to borers best of the thirtysome TBs I've
tried. It is one of the four TBs that have survived, here. SPARTAN
is a difficult color for my camera to handle, but this photo comes
close to it's 'true' color, which is a little darker, a little
more toward black.

If you want a deep, rich, saturated red iris, just buy this one
and a pair of amber tinted sunglasses. As long as you look at this
Iris with the sunglasses on, it will as be about as red as a
person could want a red iris to be.

Dan Mason   zone 3, NW Ontario

Binary data