[PHOTO] SPEC: Sisyrinchium (local) | Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:03:01" />

[PHOTO] SPEC: Sisyrinchium (local)

This is a photo of the local Irid, Sisyrinchium Angustifolium.
This was a volunteer seedling that I left in one of my iris
seedling rows. This plant comes into bloom with the SDBs, and
continues to bloom with the last of the TBs. It will form clumps
quickly and continue to flower indefinitely if spent flowers are
deadheaded, and is kept watered in dry weather. Otherwise it
forms interesting seed pods in the shape of tiny balls.

Dan Mason   zone 3, NW Ontario
dmason@rainyriver.lakeheadu.ca

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application