Re: HIST: BABBLING BROOK

Thanks for the photos Dan.

BABBLING BROOK is just about done blooming here in Blainville Quebec.
Some of my BB blooms had 1/4 inch upward pointing white horns.  I was
really impressed , so impressed that I crossed it with SKY HOOKS ,
THORNBIRD, CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE and GOLDEN GALAXY. BB is listed as a
rebloomer in zone 9 in California , I may get some good rebloomers from
the CE and GG crosses. Pods are swelling very nicely.

Where did you get SPARTAN ?  Is it as vigorous as BB ?  I'm having
problems with darks from the red side , especially ELIZABETH CAROL and
SUPERSTITION.

Christopher Darlington
Zone 5

Install today: