Re: HIST: BABBLING BROOK

Chris,

I tried crossing pollen from one of the last flowers of AZ AP onto
the flower of BABBLING BROOK whose photo I sent in. It looks like
a pod may be forming.

I bought SPARTAN from McMillen's Iris Garden in Ontario. It is as
vigorous as BABBLING BROOK, here, but with the added benefit
that it isn't as bothered by iris borers. So each clump produces a
fair number of bloom stalks each year. BABBLING BROOK is
pretty sparse, here, for bloom stalks per clump.

If you don't want to make an order from McMillen's just to get
SPARTAN, talk to me offlist about making a trade.

Dan Mason   zone 3, NW Ontario
dmason@rainyriver.lakeheadu.ca

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5667/0/_/503733/_/962382680/