IRC: Fri Nite Chat

It has been a while since I sent out an IRC Chat announcement, mostly
because the Chat address is now the same every week and you don't have
to look up a new one each time.

If you have an IRC program (like mIRC or Ircle) just point it at
vengers.tzo.com and once you are there type:

/Join iris-l
(Note: that is a lower case "el" not the number one)

or alternatively there is a Java Chat client avaliable at Vengers Chat
page at:

Around the middle of the page it says "Click For Java client." Click on
the word "Click" an you will be connected to the chat. It takes a while
to load so be patient, but it does work, and it is easy.

The chat starts at 6PM Pacific Time and goes til eveyone gets tired.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at: