Re: RE: CULT: TB: Best reds on white plicata

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: CULT: TB: Best reds on white plicata
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:08:08 -0700

I mentally questioned your identification of Autumn Encore when I first saw
the posting. I got out my photo of Autumn Encore and they looked close to my
eye so I just accepted yours as Autumn Encore. When you posted your message
about the mistake, I looked AE up in the checklist. It seemed to be a
reasonable description of my photo. As I was writing this, I remembered a
conversation about 4 years ago with the Suttons that they had had an
identification problem with Autumn Encore and they had been shipping an
imposter for several years. If you want to do some more research you might
want to contact George or Margaret Sutton.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762