[PHOTO] Re: Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A | Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:22:50" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:19:15 -0700

Some great stuff has come out of plicata by non-plicata crosses!  We have
some real nice things out of Blackout X Somersault and I've Got Rhythm X
many different non-plicatas.  I think I already posted this one but here it
is again anyway, Broken Dreams X I've Got Rhythm.
Mike