Do you want them?

I have a question for you iris photo enthusiasts.  I am in the
process of taking a
great many pics this year of every iris that blooms on the place.
Most of my
cvs are more than a decade old, and I wonder if there's any interest
in having
me post them to the list.  I realize much of what gets posted here
are newer
cvs and seedlings, but I'm thinking the archives would be a more
resource if they included as many pics of as many irises of all ages
classifications as possible.  However, I also don't want to junk up
mailboxes with lots of pics of stuff you've seen a hundred times in
places.  So what do you all think - post them or keep them to myself?