[PHOTO] Re: Do you want them? | Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:36:53" />

[PHOTO] Re: Do you want them?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Do you want them?
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:43:08 -0700

I love looking at irises.  Since I have only recently started buying irises, I haven't seen a lot of the older ones.  In addition, often the older irises will be offered
for sale, but no picture can be found.  So from my viewpoint, the more the better.

I am very interested in what another gardener in a colder climate can grow.

Thanks.............P.S. your pictures are wonderful.

SE Manitoba
Zone 3

laurief@paulbunyan.net wrote:

  So what do you all think - post them or keep them to myself?

GIF image

GIF image