Great photo !!  Color is  perfect as well.  The only thing I didn't like
about this iris was the wide open standards but this one grew well and
bloomed faithfully for me when I had it in a less than sunny bed in
Blainville.  A good candidate for the earth tone bed along side

Keep up the good work
Lafontaine Quebec