[PHOTO] Re: I: the best of my 2001 babies - 1 | Sat, 9 Jun 2001 13:02:26" />

[PHOTO] Re: I: the best of my 2001 babies - 1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] I: the best of my 2001 babies - 1
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 10:52:49 -0700

"Roberto Marucchi" <romaru@libero.it> writes:
IAB-1e2 : Edith Wolford X ((((Rippling Waters x Dot and Dash)x(Rippling Waters x Siva Sva))x Black Tafeta) x Focus )
>Interesting the seedling #2, dark beard and bicolored standards.

Roberto,
Seedling 1e2, the #2 with dark beard and unusual standards is
very interesting. You're going to need a United States distributor
by the looks of some of your seedlings, if you plan to introduce
them someday to the U.S. market.
Keep up the good work,
Randy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor