ooohhh noooo...

I'm reviewing a ton of photos I took at my first visit to an iris garden a
month or so ago. Everything was in bloom, and I took three rolls of photos
on film and loaded the digital camera with the rest.

I didn't take a notebook.
<oh, the lessons we learn>

I'm thinking it's hopeless to try as a beginner to locate the names for
these iris.  I will take them (printed out) to the gardens when I pick up
the order.

So, in case anyone else is also a new iris addict and has never experienced
the overwhelming "Oh, honey, LOOK!" and total disregard for recordkeeping...
Don't forget your notebooks.

<foolish grin>