[PHOTO] More iris now blooming | Mon, 11 Jun 2001 02:08:01" />

[PHOTO] More iris now blooming

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] More iris now blooming
  • From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:07:38 -0600

I guess you can tell that it's finally iris time in Alberta again. (yippy).
:)

Had a terrible no-snow cover winter. Lost about 95% of my TB's (wah! I am
sooo sad Harold!)

The survivors are mostly from the SDB's and IB's, and of course the
Siberians - only lost a couple of them. They sure are the iris of choice
here in Zone 3.

Anyway, here's a few more pictures of what is currently blooming in my
garden. Gingerbread Man, Space Cadet and What Again.

Shauna
(Alberta)